Full Stack Engineer
As a Fullstack Engineer at Enigma, your mission is to create user experiences that connect users to our rich asset of data insights. As we pursue our mission of providing businesses with unique insights on small business data, your work will be integral to the user journey, touching all points of the customer journey.
You’ll work with curious, driven teammates to build modern web applications that amplify the power of our data product. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers–all of whom are eager to embrace change to improve. You will have a platform to influence our entire product landscape.
As a core member of the team that builds Enigma’s Common Services Layer (CSL), you will share technical ownership of our user experience with a team of motivated, product-minded individuals.
What makes this job interesting?
- Technical Challenge - You will be building the UX for sophisticated data users as well as scaling high-throughput, high-availability ML-driven systems on cloud infrastructure. These systems drive critical decision making at multi-billion dollar companies.
- Ownership - The CSL team is retooling. An ideal candidate is an engineer looking to grow their responsibilities and work with the team to have a significant technical and business impact.
- Security - Enigma has secured ample funding for the next phase of our product development. We provide large, stable clients with specialized capabilities essential for their business operations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience with building modern web applications and is familiar with React (Next.JS experience is a plus)
- Engages with designers and product managers to bring to life outstanding user experiences
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested code (we use React and Python)
- Gets excited when working as part of a motivated, collaborative team
- Identifies problems that others aren’t seeing and makes sure they get solved
- Is driven to unlock the potential of data to positively impact the real world
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, and intelligent tools to automate trusted decisions about every business. We’re focused on making B2B risk frictionless so that our customers can focus on growing their businesses and radically improving their products and experiences. Founded in 2011, Enigma has raised $130M of capital from major venture capital firms such as NEA, Comcast Ventures, and Third Point, as well as global financial companies such as BB&T, Two Sigma, and Capital One.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.