Technical Lead, Professional Services
The Tech Lead will be responsible for hiring and managing an engineering team, as well as driving the successful delivery of our services roadmap for one of our largest Fortune 500 clients. This is a serious role that will require total dedication, but will empower the right, qualified individual to lead a highly strategic expansion plan for Enigma that will have an immediate business impact.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a hands-on technical leader, who exemplifies the core competencies of effective technical leadership (Technical Project Management, Conflict Resolution, Prioritization & Planning, Manages Technical Debt/Tradeoffs)
- Track record guiding the architecture and delivery of software services to Fortune 500 clients. You will help develop processes and best practices that will become the foundation of this office.
- Experience hiring and managing an engineering team empowering a culture of Enigma’s core values of generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive.
- Ability to guide the roadmap and delivery of software deliverables in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure features are shipped on time and at a high quality. You will work with customer success, engineering, & product to collect feedback and drive long-term product adoption.
- Experience developing in a cloud environment. AWS experience is a plus.
- Experience designing, implementing and testing highly-available, scalable API products, services or systems.
- Familiarity with Python, Docker, Kubernetes or ECS, Terraform, and similar tools a plus.
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, and intelligent tools so that our customers can easily access and seamlessly integrate the data they need to better understand, engage, and serve their small business customers. Powered by next wave data science and proprietary machine learning, Enigma transforms thousands of online and offline sources into the freshest, most reliable data on the identity, activity, and risk profile of every small business. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!